What is ACE Ed-Ventures Weekly - K-5?
ACE Ed-Ventures Weekly - K-5 is a weekly theme-based outdoor adventure for K-5th grades.
- Reading! Writing! Math! Science! Art! Physical Education!
- Learn and explore outdoors every Tuesday on a monthly basis.
o High Interest! Interactive! Hands-on!
o On-going program that builds through the year (September-May).
o Student input is welcome and encouraged.
- Drop off your students ready to jump in at 9:00 a.m. Pick them up at 2:00 p.m.
- Bring a snack and pack a lunch (active explorers get hungry!).
Led by our highly qualified staff:
- Elizabeth Peacock: Certified Elementary Education Teacher, Master of Science Education Degree, First Aid/CPR Certified.
- Mir Youngquist-Thurow: NC Certified Environmental Educator, Certified Environmental Education Teacher, Master of Environmental Education Degree, First Aid/CPR Certified.
When are ACE Ed-Ventures Weekly - K-5 Events?
- Lessons are outdoors from September - May.
- Four Tuesdays/month on a weekly basis.
- (The majority of the day will be outdoors; this program is not weather dependent!)
What is the cost?
- $140.00 per month per child.
Four weekly sessions each month.
- Minimum number of participants: 10
- Maximum number of participants: 20
We are covid-cautious and safety conscious. Staff members are fully vaccinated. We wear masks indoors (restrooms) and when distancing isn’t possible outdoors. We encourage participants to do the same. Hand sanitizers and soap/water are readily available as well.